Saturday 26 January 2008

Aspartame is safe, says John E. Garst

He's posted a comment, saying:

"BS. If you want the true facts about aspartame visit snopes.com, aspartame.net, or better yet the full text 2007 Magnuson review

http://www.fte.ugent.be/vlaz/Magnuson2007.pdf.

The latter is conducte by 10 experts in the field.

John E. Garst, Ph.D. (Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology"

John may be right. I hope he is.

It could be that it's all in my mind - but I've just drank 25oml of diet coke (after none for four days) and my face feels hot, I feel slightly sick and my tinnitus got slightly worse.

I was so scared of tinnitus - but it's volume has dropped, since one week ago (I don't know if this is to do with my cutting back on diet cola - but it does seem to have increased in volume after my 250ml of diet coke).

After drinking it I feel slightly foggy - like the two halves of my brain are joined together - which I like, but I don't like the increased tinnitus, sick feeling and hot flushes.

I think I associate the foggy feeling with creativity - this is something I've got to break. There must be a way around it.

One thing that also scares me: Diet Coke with me is an addiction - I know I'll feel sick if I drink it - yet I have to drink it (I know this sounds silly - but it's true) - so what the hell is it doing to me to create such an addiction?

No comments: